This post contains sponsored content. All comments and opinions are my own. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
Product Review: LivRelief Natural Pain Relief Cream + FREE Sample!
If you are in our Natural and Organic Facebook group, you know I started down this journey of eating more natural and organic foods due to some health issues. Not only did I change my diet, I also sought more natural and alternative ways to try to make myself healthier, including seeing a holistic doctor, doing acupuncture and using Chinese herbal remedies. I’m not a big fan of Western medicine, although I will admit that there are some advantages. However, if there are alternative or natural remedies available versus taking drugs, that is always my preference.
I recently was given a full size natural pain relief product from LivRelief. I had never heard of this natural product before, so I was excited to find out more about it. I received the sample last week and was eager to try it out on my back and shoulders. These two areas have always bothered me since I work in front of the computer a lot (I use to work as a software consultant, so you can image the hours spent working on the computer). To ease the pain, my acupuncturist taught my husband how to do cupping therapy on me and that would help with some of the discomfort.
For those of you who are not familiar with cupping therapy, it is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that uses suction pressure to pull skin, tissue and muscles upward. It involves placing a glass or plastic jar on the skin and creating a vacuum by suctioning out the air. The purpose of cupping is to improve circulation, help relieve pain, remove “heat” and pull out the toxins that linger in your body’s tissues. I actually love cupping therapy and I am so relaxed that I always fall asleep during the cupping session, but there is a downside to it…I am left with big red/purple-ish looking bruises all over my shoulders and back where the cups are placed. It looks like someone beat me up…so I have to be careful when I do it and it’s especially hard in the summer when I wear tank tops. I do joke sometimes when people ask me about it and tell them that my husband gave me a beating. 🙂
When I got this product last week, I was eager to try it for two reasons. The first is that it is a natural pain relief that was developed by Dr. Joe Gabriele when his wife suffered from intense pain after one of her facial nerves was severed during surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. For months, she was bedridden. But thanks to LivRelief and lifestyle changes, she is back on her feet. More than 90 percent of LivRelief’s ingredients are natural, and that includes its active ingredient, capsaicin, found in hot peppers and known for its antioxidant, anti-viral, antiallergenic, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Sounds very promising already! And the second reason? If this works, I won’t have to tell people that my husband beat me up from the cupping marks! 🙂
I applied some of this cream to my back and shoulder that same night. My initial observations were that there was no smell and there was no burning or tingling when I applied it. I have tried some pain relief medication in the past and those always smell really bad, especially some of the Chinese medications! So this was a pleasant surprise. Another observation was that this was not greasy and it was very easy to apply. I felt some relief pretty quickly on my back and I didn’t feel the aches and pain anymore. However, I didn’t feel as much relief on my shoulders, but perhaps it is because my shoulders are always very tense and tight. I also did some stretching as well, so my back and shoulders actually felt better than it had in a long time! The combination of the LivRelief and stretching definitely helped with my discomfort and I had a very good night’s sleep!
The next day, I ran into my friend and neighbor. He’s been walking around limping because of some chronic knee pain he’s been having for the last few months. He is definitely in more pain that me so I told him about LivRelief and offered to give him the tube to try as well. He tried it for a couple of days and I texted him to ask him what his thoughts were. His response is so formal…like a doctor giving a profile on a patient. See his response below. 🙂
Text: 56 year old male with chronic knee pain found relief for daily activities such a walking and bending. Applying 3 times per day optimal. It was non greasy and quick drying and did not interfere with clothing. Would recommend for minor pains and aches.
Apparently he’s found some relief as well with LivRelief! I wasn’t sure if he was just telling me what I wanted to hear for the blog, so I did clarify with him that “Hopefully it really is helping you!!” and he says he plans to finish the tube! Whoohoo! I love being able to help people out!
My husband has also been experiencing some pain with his knees and hips. He’s been training for a marathon so all the running is taking a toll on his body. He’s currently in Colombia, South America volunteering at a high school to teach physics, so when he gets back, I’ll have to get him a tube to try as well to see if it helps him.
I hope you found this review helpful. Even though I receive this product for free and this post is sponsored by LivRelief, all comments and opinions are my own (except for my neighbor’s comments and he is not being paid for his comments 😉 ). I’ll be sporting around more tank tops now that I won’t need as much cupping therapy this summer and people won’t see my husband as a wife-beater! Yay! 🙂
If you would like to try LivRelief, you can request a FREE SAMPLE directly from their website!
>>>>>>Click Here To Request FREE LivRelief Sample <<<<<<<
It is also currently being sold on Amazon for $18.99 if you want to try the full-size product to really see the benefits!
>>>>>>Click Here To Buy LivRelief From Amazon! <<<<<<<
In addition, here is more information on LivRelief:
- IT’S NATURAL: More than 90 percent of LivRelief’s ingredients are natural, and that includes its active ingredient, capsaicin, found in hot peppers and known for its antioxidant, anti-viral, antiallergenic, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- IT’S “FREE:” LivRelief is paraben-free, petroleum-free and gluten-free, and free of SLS and propylene glycol.
- IT’S FAST: LivRelief uses a proprietary and patent-pending delivery system called Delivra to drive pain-relief ingredients through layers of skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscle.
- TARGETED RELIEF: LivRelief products are the only ones that use Delivra, a patent-pending transdermal delivery system. Delivra delivers LivRelief’s active ingredients deep beneath the skin, addressing pain at its source.
- A NEW APPROACH TO PAIN: LivRelief is the first over-the-counter pain-relief product that addresses and blocks five pain pathways.
- THE BEST OF THE BEST: All ingredients in LivRelief products are certified, selected for their purity and quality, and sourced primarily from Nordic and European countries, which maintain some of the world’s highest standards for consumer safety and environmental protection.
- NO TINGLE, NO SMELL: Unlike other pain-relief products that burn or tingle when applied, or smell like menthol or worse, LivRelief doesn’t produce any unpleasant sensations (sensations that really only serve to distract you from the pain). And it has a pleasant, faint fragrance.
- BACKED BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY: LivRelief was developed by a respected molecular pharmacologist, and it’s been tested and approved by established members of the medical community.