This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
DIY Sweet Orange and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
If you’re looking for a natural way to moisturize and exfoliate your skin, the secret is right in your kitchen! With a few simple ingredients, you can smooth away dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and younger looking.
Here is very easy DIY Sweet Orange and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub Recipe. You can get a spa-quality product with no harsh chemicals or ingredients and without the expensive price tag! 🙂 Sweet Orange Essential Oil is known for its sharp, citrus aroma and is widely used for its energizing and cleansing properties. Plus, the fruity smell is amazing!
With Christmas around the corner, you can also make extra and gift these to your family and friends so they pamper themselves!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 8-10 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 5-6 drops Pomegranate Flavoring
- 5-6 drops Vitamin E Oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the sugar and coconut oil. Stir until well blended.
- Add the sweet orange essential oil, pomegranate flavoring and Vitamin E oil. Mix to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet skin in shower and generously apply the sweet orange and pomegranate sugar scrub.
- Massage skin in a circular motion. Enjoy the energizing sweet orange and pomegranate scents as the sugar granules gently exfoliate and the coconut oil moisturizes your skin.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Dry with towel and apply your favorite skin moisturizer.
If want to gift this, you can store these in a mason jar, add a pretty ribbon for decoration and add a gift tag. You can grab a set of 12 Kate Aspen Glass Mason Jar for a little over $1 each, making this a very inexpensive gift! Your friends and families are sure to love it! 🙂
LOVE IT? PIN IT!