This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
5-Minute Mango Ice Cream Recipe
If you love mangoes as much as I do, you will love this super simple recipe and you don’t even need an ice cream maker! I got this recipe from my friend Nicole and was finally able to try it out today. It was the quickest ice cream I’ve ever made (well, and the only ice cream I’ve ever made 🙂 ). The ice cream came out really smooth and creamy…and most importantly delicious!
- 2 ripe Mangoes
- 1/4 cup of Organic Honey
- 1 can of Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp of Organic Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Put the Organic Coconut Milk in the refrigerator until the fat separates from the liquid. The fat will rise to the top and that’s the part you will use.
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into smaller pieces
- In a high speed blender, mix in the mangoes, lime, vanilla extract, honey, coconut milk (fatty part) and sea salt (I used the Nutribullet to blend mine)
- Blend until very smooth
- Pour mixture into a container and let it freeze
- Serve and Enjoy! I had some extra mangoes so I cut it up and ate it with the ice cream. 🙂
If you are Vegan and don’t want to use the honey, you can substitute it for Agave or another sweetener. I hope you try out this super simple recipe and let me know how you like it! And if you are interested in some other recipes, my friend Nicole just started a Facebook page recently so be sure to follow her! 🙂