This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker – ONLY $54.00 (Reg: $90)!
We’ve got another Instant Pot deal and this time it’s for the Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker for $54 (Reg: $90)!
With your Instant Pot, green peas, sweet corn and baby carrots can be steamed in 4 – 7 minutes, fresh or frozen. To make mashed potatoes, you don’t have to boil the potatoes in water and let nutrients leach into the water, simply steam them in Instant Pot for just 15 minutes. An entree of chili or Irish stew can now be done within an hour without you watching over it.
About the Product:
- 6-In-1 multi-functional cooker (pressure cooker, sauté/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer & warmer). Large, easy to use control panel
- 10 built-in smart programs: meat/stew, sauté, poultry, soup, bean/chili, congee, steam, multigrain, rice and slow cook with 3 adjustable modes
- 10 proven safety mechanisms: UL & ULC certified. Safe; latest 3rd generation technology; convenient and dependable
- Delay cooking timer: up to 24-hour; Automatic keep-warm; Manual setting: up to 120 minute cook time; 3 temperatures for sauté/browning and slow cook
- 5Qt 3-ply stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steaming rack
LIKE THIS DEAL? Click to see MORE AMAZON DEALS
NOTE: Amazon prices can change frequently so double check the price before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal! Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping. If you are not a member, sign up for a free Amazon Prime 30-day trial. Otherwise, shipping is free with a $49.00 purchase.