This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
20 Simple & Delicious Instant Pot Recipes!
We’ve had some really great deals on Instant Pots over the last week so I wanted to share some recipes for those of you who are new to using the Instant Pot. Right now you can grab two Instant Pots for the LOWEST PRICE EVER on Amazon for their Cyber Monday sale. The Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is on sale for $49.00 (Reg: $90) and the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker is on sale $68.95 (Reg: $120).
The Instant Pot is highly versatile and you can use it as a pressure cooker, for saute/browning, as a slow cooker, rice cooker (I love rice, so this is totally awesome), steamer and warmer. If you purchase the Instant Pot 7-in-1, it also functions as a yogurt maker.
See below for some of yummy, simple and delicious recipes! If you have any of your own that are favorites, please share it with me! 🙂
- Instant Pot Chorizo & Jalapeno Mac & Cheese
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- Instant Pot Stuffed Turkey Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Custard Cream Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (in The Instant Pot!)
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Potato Soup With Cheddar And Leek
- Five-ingredient Instant Pot Carnitas
- Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Buckwheat Porridge – Gluten-free & Vegan
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Instant Pot Chipotle Black Beans And Rice. Vegan. Gf.
- Instant Pot Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- Instant Pot Red Beans And Rice
- Tortilla Soup (instant Pot-friendly Recipe)
- Pressure Cooker Low-carb Flank Steak Tacos With Spicy Mexican Slaw
- Instant Pot Creamy Coconut Steel-cut Oats
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
LIKE THIS? PIN IT!