This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
**MONEY MAKER** Good Food Made Simple Burritos – FREE + Make $0.36 at Kroger!
Reader VickiRae spotted some Kroger clearance deals at her store and one them is a money maker deal! Kroger has Good Food Made Simple Burritos on clearance for $1.14 (reg. price: $2.29). Stack this sale with a $1.50/1 MobiSave rebate for a to get it for FREE plus make $0.36! Note: this is a YMMV deal.
Good Food Made Simple use fresh, wholesome ingredients in their products. All of their recipes are built around simple ingredients like cage-free eggs and antibiotic-free meats, so it’s easier for you to cook and eat healthier every day. They are vegetarian friendly.
Be sure to check out this week's Kroger Weekly Matchup for other great deals!
- Buy 1 Good Food Made Simple Burritos, $1.14 (reg. price: $2.29) – YMMV
- Submit $1.50 cash back on any (1) Good Food Made Simple Product, via rebate app MobiSave
- Final Price: FREE + Make $0.36
Also check out these other clearance items that she found:
- Annie’s Pizza Poppers – $1.74 (Reg: $3.49)
- Ian’s Gluten Free Tempura Style Green Beans – $1.99 (Reg: $3.99)
- Ian’s Gluten Free Crispy Potato Puffs – $1.99 (Reg: $3.99)
- PJ’s Burritos (select varieties) – $1.49 (Reg: $2.99)
- Luvo Burritos (select varieties) – $1.49 (Reg: $2.99)
While we do our best to categorize products based on diet, mistakes can happen. 🙂 Please be sure to read the product label if you have a special diet such as gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc. Prices and selection may vary by store. Please check your store's coupon policy as some stores may be different.