This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
Siggi’s Dairy Yogurt Coupon Deal at Target for $0.32!
Target has Siggi’s Dairy Yogurt regularly priced at $1.49. Triple stack a 20% off cartwheel, $1.00/2 Siggi’s Yogurt coupon and a $0.75/1 Ibotta for a final price of $0.32 each when you buy 2! Save 79% on this deal!
Siggi’s Yogurt is made with milk from grass-fed cows and farms that do not use any kind of growth hormones. All their products are all natural with no artificial ingredients, sweeteners, or colorings. In addition, their products are certified kosher and certified gluten-free.
Be sure to check out this week's Target Weekly Coupon Matchup for other great deals!
- Buy 2 Siggi’s Dairy Yogurt, $1.49 (reg. price)
- Use Target Cartwheel – 20% off Siggi’s Dairy Yogurt (exp. 7/2/17)
- And use $1.00 off any two (2) Siggis Yogurt 5.3 oz
- And submit $0.75 cashback on any (2) Siggi’s Yogurt, via rebate app Ibotta, new uesrs use referral code mqxchjj for a $10 bonus
- Final Price: $0.32 each when you buy 2
Don’t forget to use your Target Red Card that gives you 5% off on most of your purchases and FREE SHIPPING at Target.com. You can combine your everyday 5% REDcard savings with Cartwheel, Target Subscriptions, and coupons. Some restrictions apply.
While we do our best to categorize products based on diet, mistakes can happen. 🙂 Please be sure to read the product label if you have a special diet such as gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc. Prices and selection may vary by store. Please check your store's coupon policy as some stores may be different.