This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker – ONLY $69.99 (Reg: $100)!
Price Drop!! If you’ve been waiting for a deal on the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, you can grab one for ONLY $69.99 (List Price: $100). I have this exact model and love using it!
With your Instant Pot, green peas, sweet corn and baby carrots can be steamed in 4 – 7 minutes, fresh or frozen. To make mashed potatoes, you don’t have to boil the potatoes in water and let nutrients leach into the water, simply steam them in Instant Pot for just 15 minutes. An entree of chili or Irish stew can be done within an hour without you watching over it.
If you are looking for some recipe ideas for the Instant Pot, check out this list of 20 Simple and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes!
About the Product:
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer. Please refer the user manual before use.
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs, Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cook
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle & manual and recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
- Note: New Anti-Block Shield is used and the actual component may not match images shown in manuals. For pressure cooking programs, do not fill the inner pot over 2/3 full. For non-pressure cooking programs, do not fill the inner pot over the MAX line.
- 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang)
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking. Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food.
LIKE THIS DEAL? Click to see MORE AMAZON DEALS
NOTE: Amazon prices can change frequently so double check the price before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal! Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping. If you are not a member, sign up for a free Amazon Prime 30-day trial. Otherwise, shipping is free with a $49.00 purchase.