Earth Fare has organic kale on sale for $0.99! Stack this with a $0.25 Shrink rebate for kale (expire today 1/21/16) for a final price of $0.75! This is a great deal on organic kale since non-organic kale can be priced higher than this!
If you don’t have an Earth Fare near you, you can still use the Shrink rebate at any store!
Buy 1 bunch of organic kale – $0.99
– Submit $0.25/1 – Kale, via rebate app (shrinktheapp.com)
Final Price: $0.75
If you’re not sure what to do with kale, try kale chips! I love it…here’s a simple recipe:
Ingredients: 1 bunch kale, 1 tablespoon olive oil, seasoning salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stems and tear kale into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Mix kale with olive oil and seasoning salt
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes
While we do our best to categorize products based on diet, mistakes can happen. 🙂 Please be sure to read the product label if you have a special diet such as gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc. Prices and selection may vary by store. Please check your store's coupon policy as some stores may be different.