Checkout51 is a free app that pays you cash for everyday purchases on your grocery items. Purchase any of the eligible items and submit a receipt to earn cash back.
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Download the Checkout51 app, available on iOS and Android. The app is required to submit a receipt.
2. Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
3. Upload your receipt using Checkout 51 and redeem for cash
4. Checkout51 will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
5. When your account balance reaches $20, you can cash out and they will mail you a check.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- Some offers may be claimed multiple times. Tap into the offer to see its claim limit.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can only earn Cash Back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You can earn Checkout 51 Cash Back in combination with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. Tap into the offer to see any conditions.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. They currently support the United States (the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Overseas US Military Bases) and Canada.
- Receipts uploaded must be in English or French.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for Cash Back. Itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same upload timelines as receipts. For more information, please visit the Help Desk.
This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!