Ibotta is a free app that pays you cash for everyday purchases. Ibotta has exclusive rebates at your favorite grocery stores, retailers and shops. Purchase any of the eligible items and submit a receipt to earn cash back.
In addition to redeeming rebates for cashback, Ibotta also allows you to earn additional cash. You can do this by:
- Building a team – The bigger your team, the faster you earn. The more friends on your team, the easier it is to earn your Teamwork bonuses, each and every month.
- Promo Codes – Promo codes are special coupons, deals, or codes that get you extra savings in addition to your Ibotta rebate.
- Bonuses – Get extra cash back with bonuses by buying featured products, redeeming items at specific retailers, or completing certain tasks.
- Invite Friends – Give your friends $10 and get $5 for yourself each time a friend joins Ibotta with your referral code and redeems a rebate within two weeks. Join or sign in to get your referral code to share with your friends.
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Download the Ibotta app, available on iOS and Android. The app is required to submit a receipt. Use our referral code mqxchjj to earn $10 after you redeem your first rebate.
2. Unlock Rebates – Before you go shopping, unlock cash rewards on great products by completing simple tasks such as answering a question, watching a video or learning a new fact.
3. Go Shopping – We feature great deals using Ibotta rebates that you can stack with coupons and store sales. Be sure to check back often as we post deals throughout the day!
4. Verify Your Purchases – Once you purchase you items, verify your purchases by scanning your product barcodes and submit a photo of your receipting a photo of the receipt. Ibotta will usually verify the receipt within 48 hours and deposit the cash in to your account.
5. Withdraw Cash – Once you reach $20, you can withdraw your cash via Paypal or venmo. In addition, you can also redeem for gift cards such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
This post may contain links that compensate me to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!